Natalia Neparidze, MD
Dr. Neparidze obtained her medical degree from Aieti Medical School in Tbilisi, Georgia in 2000. She subsequently completed Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at Emory, Northwestern and Yale Universities, followed by Internal Medicine Residency and Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship at Yale University. She has served as an assistant professor at Yale University School of Medicine, Medical Oncology/Hematology since 2012. Her clinical interests include multiple myeloma and classical hematology. Her research focus is on multiple myeloma, with specific interests in advanced imaging, tumor heterogeneity and mechanisms of tumor progression in myeloma, advancing and developing novel therapies for multiple myeloma.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology)
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale University (2010)
- ResidencyHospital of St Raphael, New Haven, CT (2007)
- Post Doctoral Research AssociateYale University (2004)
- MDAieti Medical School (2000)