If your child is complaining of pain in the joints, muscles, bones, or tendons—or exhibits other symptoms of arthritis—your pediatrician might recommend seeing a pediatric rheumatologist. At Yale Medicine, we have the expertise to care for your child’s specific needs when it comes to autoimmune and rheumatologic disorders and related conditions.