Yale Medicine Ophthalmology & Visual Science celebrates the gift of sight. It’s our life’s work to preserve this gift and provide compassionate patient-centered care to this effort. Our department is known for developing medical and surgical advances in protecting sight, and we’re uniquely positioned to remain at the forefront of scientific discovery.
We have a long track record of unparalleled excellence in advancing the understanding and treatment of retinal diseases and other eye conditions that cause vision loss and blindness. We need to ensure that this work continues as we strive for innovative therapies to preserve sight from such conditions as glaucoma, macular degeneration and other eye diseases that are still major causes of blindness.
Your generosity helps to maintain the unparalleled scope of our patient care, research and education programs. Your gift will help:
- Provide quality and compassionate care for our patients
- Advance cutting-edge research
- Establish endowed professorships for our top faculty
- Support essential resident education opportunities
If you would like to help, please visit the online donation page. You can designate your gift to your doctor, our research efforts, or our department. Thank you for your support!
To make a donation online:
- Enter the amount of your gift in the "My gift" field
- Select the areas that you would like to support
- Assign percentages of the amount you would like to donate for each area selected
Fill out the remaining fields, as required, and then click Next to complete the payment process.